Friday, April 30, 2010

prom!

Prom is almost here. Tomorrow is going to be the longest day of my life. I have to be at the river park at 9 am which is going to be impossible. I don't even want to have to wake up until 12 tomorrow. But hopefully we can get done really fast we can leave early. From the time I wake up until I go to sleep I am going to be doing something constantly. I have to decorate, get my hair done, drive across town and get my make-up done, go to my house to get dressed, take pictures with my family, go take pictures with brandon's family, then go take pictures with sherri, then take pictures with more of brandon's family, then take pictures with everybody else. Then we have to go eat and go to prom finally. I still don't have a clue about our plans for after prom but hopefully it won't be too chaotic because I will be sooooooo tired. I hope that even though it's going to be a stressful day everything will turn out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment