Thursday, April 29, 2010

KOM Training

Today was our KOM training for next year. I am on the council this year which is really cool. We got to play a lot of fun games and learn a lot about the people in my group. I am really excited to pick my freshmen for next year and to meet them. I hope my freshmen actually talk to me this year though. I only have one freshmen right now that still talks to me. All the others act like they don't even know me. The dance we get to do is really funny this year. It's a lame dance but it's really fun to do with each other. I got to wear the big, orange hat again this year. To get the hat you have to stand up and scream, "Failure is not an option for my freshmen!" Then you get to wear the hat for thirty minutes. It was a really fun day and I got to get out of class all day and I can't wait until next year with the freshmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment