Wednesday, May 12, 2010

After Prom

I had so many blogs about how awful prom was going to be and how I just couldn't wait to get it over with. But I was wrong. Prom was amazing! Nothing really went exactly as planned but it was still the greatest night of my life. My dress turned out to be really pretty and my hair wasn't to bad either. My mom only took like 1,000 pictures instead of the 1,000,000 we thought she would take. And it stopped raining long enough for us to take pictures outside. All the decorations turned out really pretty the dance was awesome. After prom was pretty great too. Getting stuck at the Utica gas station at 3 in the morning because of the flooding was awesome. The highlight of the night had to be dancing in the rain without really being in the rain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment